Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy Week!

It has been a busy last couple of days. Liam, Sharlise, and Narissa came and stayed with us last Thursday to Saturday. Kennedy and Ayden had a lot of fun playing with their cousins. Also Grandma and Grandpa McEwen and Cori and Shane and their family came Friday and stayed for the weekend. We had fun with the family the kids love having everybody here. Pait is busy getting ready to start Junior High, he has had fun doing the summer institute program. He got his schedule and locker and all that fun stuff. We just got back from preschool orientation for Ayden and Kennedy. It was just a one hour thing that the parents attended too. I just love watching my kids and how they interact with the teachers and other kids. When the teacher asked questions it was funny to see ayden raise his hand and answer the question and Kennedy would just yell out her answer, but it's still cute. I just need to teach her how to raise her hand and tone down her voice a little bit and she'll be good. But anyway they are good kids and pre school will be fun. We did a little summer fun session and Kennedy and Ayden were in the same class and everytime I picked them up Ayden would tell everything kennedy did and I guess she got time out a lot. But Kennedy didn't really care she just told me she got time out because she talked or whatever. But one day Kennedy got in the car and told me that Ayden got time out that day, and little A was so upset about it he said that he cried when he was put in time out. They are just so different in personalities. I love it though. I guess what i was trying to get to is that they are now in different classes, which will be a lot better for them. They need a break from each other. Connor has come down with a little cough, he is just in the early stages of it so I hope it doesn't get too bad. I have just been giving him more breathing treatments, than I normally would. We just have to take these colds one day at a time. With his chronic lung disease he is just more suceptible than most kids. Well I better get back to the kids. Love you all.

No comments: