Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Little Dancer

Kennedy started dance class. It was so cute to watch her. We have been doing baseball and basketball and soccer for so long that I am just so excited to start doing the girly stuff. Don't get me wrong I love the sports that the boys do, and we will definately be doing it for quite a few more years. But I am so glad that I got one girl! She was so excited to go to dance and she looked so cute dancing around with all the little girls. It's going to be fun! Pait got to go to Disneyland with grandma, grandpa, and the rest of the family over the weekend, he had lots of fun. Connor is just being a good little baby as usual and Ayden is starting soccer this Saturday. I think he will be real good at soccer especially because he can run fast. He can out run me anyway! Jay is doing good, just keeping busy at work, and I start bootcamp Monday so I am excited to get going with that again. We are all just staying busy. We love you all!

1 comment:

GMW said...

She looks absolutely adorable! We're waiting another year on the dance thing with Sharlies. I can hardly wait, though!
Is she loving it as much as you are?